You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

...My Biodiversity Memories...

Assalammualaikum... Hai... Hello....

It has been a long time I didn't write here. I just I had no idea what to write about... But lately I felt really wanna write here just I don't have time... So busy with my work....

After almost 2 years I left my biodiversity field, I felt something just not right with me... I miss so much my nature life... I'm think of leaving dis big city and going somewhere that I can live my life... Lately, I felt so lonely even thought I had my friends around me... It just emptiness... To be in back in my field a bit difficult for me now... I don't have any working experience in the field... All I can do for now just look at our memories during the fieldworks...

1st Semester..Out for  Crab Population sampling...

1st Sem...Crab Population Sampling....UMT beach....

2nd Year...Sampling in Lata Belatan..

2008- Sampling at Lata Tembakah...

Cage for nocturnal mammals...At Lata Tembakah...


Owl....Lata Tembakah... Process of measuring it..

1st Sem...Sampling at Setiu Wetland...


No comments:

Post a Comment